TS Chatter - Shemale Discussion Forum

General Chat Chit-chat about anything and everything transgender related or not.

Old 10-16-2011, 11:20 PM   #1
martydombkowski

Default Chicago - alycia

Have seen many of her ads on BP and other sources online -- was wondering if anyone had some first hand feedback on their experience. Cheers!

MD
martydombkowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 01:30 AM   #2
martydombkowski

Default Re: Chicago - alycia

...bump...

Come on boys -- there's gotta be someone who knows more about Alycia. Also, how about an update on Cameron (drooling!)? Or thoughts on Sofia Luxemburgo. Haven't seen nor heard about Sofia in a while, so here's my input...

Sofia took my ass cherry, and she was nothing short of perfect. Gentle but deep, with lots of tender kissing and eye contact the whole time. Made me cum three times in an hour!! Her uncut 6" was gorgeous and complimented by a nicely trimmed bush; after seeing it I was sucking cock before I could think twice. I'd only been with one other TS before, but only as a top...I wanted to try bottom and Sofia was listed as versatile. She was! The only comment I have is that she demanded that my first ass fuck had to be missionary style, and I'm thankful it was, but I sorta wanted the doggy bang. Very intimate, but I kind of wanted a bit of abuse! All in all it was honestly one of the best sessions of lovemaking I've had, ever. Anyone else?
martydombkowski is offline   Reply With Quote